Scroll to content

Grange Park Infant and Nursery School

Working Together

Contact Us

Food Support

Hillingdon Foodbank Logo


To get help from the Hillingdon Foodbank, you can't go to them directly - you need to be referred to them.


If you live in the London Borough of Hillingdon, call the Hillingdon Community Hub. They will discuss your needs and, if appropriate, they will issue a referral code to you.


📱 Hillingdon Community Hub: 0203 949 5786

You can also speak to your GP to be referred.


The Hillingdon Foodbank, supported by the Trussell Trust, provide three days' worth of emergency support to local people who are referred to them in crisis.


If you are referred to the Foodbank, you are given a referral code or a foodbank voucher. You can then take this to your local Foodbank Centre, which will be exchanged with a food parcel, taking into account any dietary needs. The Hillingdon Foodbank will also try to support you in any other ways that they can.


Find your local Hillingdon Foodbank Centre and opening times here:


💻 Hillingdon Foodbank - Locations


If you don't live in the London Borough of Hillingdon, you will need to contact either your own council, or you can talk to Citizens Advice, who can issue you a referral code for your local foodbank, if appropriate:


💻 GOV.UK - Find your local council

📱 Citizens Advice (open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm): 0808 208 2138